Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Matt Logan

The Twilight Saga: Because the Cullens Aren't the Only Family With a Secret! *Spoilers*

July 1, 2010

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen's $62 million. It also logged the top-grossing summer day ever, surpassing "The Dark Knight's $67.2 million.

edit got rid of the colors when I cut and paste easier on three eyes

Matt Logan

The Twilight Saga: Because the Cullens Aren't the Only Family With a Secret! *Spoilers*

July 1, 2010

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen's $62 million. It also logged the top-grossing summer day ever, surpassing "The Dark Knight's $67.2 million.

edit got rid of the colors when I cut and paste easier on three eyes

Ron_Cullen

Amazon now has it at $22.99 which is fairly reasonable since that's how much the 2-disks usually go for.

Still no word on what other stores will have it for. Probably around the same price.

Matt Logan

Here is combined video of both official trailers .I just watched Twilight New moon last night on demand like it a lot . I was waiting for Showtime, since i have it, play it before Eclipse comes out ,But since Eclipse is out June 30 th wanted to be caught up

didn't think I'd like this series ,since i am a True Blood fan ,Sure it is a different type of storyline but a lot more violent and being it is on HBO a lot of nudity and X rated dialog .

Plus in True Blood the vampires can't go out in the sun ,not so for vampires of Twilight

[yt]SPhEoQ90p60[/yt] two trailers in one .

Defiantly seeing this at IMAX ,one like 9 miles form me ! figured i'd wait after first weekend for the mega crowds to slow down . Like most I Max mega movies it fills up and sells out days before it opens . At least no 3d :lol:

Does jacob ever wear a shirt :lmao::lmao:

MBfan19

There's so many parodies out there :lol: those pretty funny though.

I can't wait to see Eclipse. I can't believe it's coming out in November. Time is going by pretty quickly. Next thing we know it's in theaters :lol:. I love the stills. I'm so excited for the movie :yay:

mmmbacon

ericfan1

Thanks for posting the vids.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah i just know i'm going to miss Rachelle

i only know Bryce from Lady in the Water, so i can't help but think of her as a helpless character like she was in LITW...which is not how i should feel about Victoria lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Actually it was Rachelle Lefevre that played Victoria, but Bryce Dallas Howard will play her in Eclipse (out. But I agree, she was awesome. I wish they'd kept Rachelle for the movie where Victoria is actually really important.

Anyway, I really liked New Moon. I actually had to see it a second time to decide how I really felt about it, but after I saw it again, I decided that I liked it lol. Twiligh was good, but like you guys said New Moon stuck more to the book and I feel like that helped it, but I'm not sure how people who didn't read the book felt. To me, it was more action-packed and exciting. At some points though, I felt like it was rushed and I found that they missed a few minor details. All in all, I enjoyed this movie.

mmmbacon

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information