Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

from Blackberry to iphone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Really! when did this happen? According to all the information that I have seen, the iPhone is still ahead of the rest in sales.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

The numbers all say otherwise, GSM is faster than CDMA when both were tested in a good 3G coverage area.

VZW is not an option in my locale. A good sized centralized "black hole" exists w/VZW reception. It's been for the past four years and I know they know about it having known two different families in the neighborhood dropping their subscription. One left ETF-free as VZW acknowledged the lack of signal. I suppose it's a NIMBY/zoning thing where it's not worth it for them to deploy the COWS.

To answer the OP question, I went from the Blackberry Bold, to the iPhone 3G[S] two weeks ago. I don't miss my Blackberry one bit. With as many features as the iPhone has, I only wish I had tried one sooner.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone released mid 2007
    First android phone released late 2008

You can expect there to be more iPhone sales since its been out a good year and a half longer. Android is gaining popularity, and a lot of people are getting pissed off with Apple.

I guess I just said it wrong, iPhone is not dead yet, but its headed there.

http://industry.bnet.com/technology/...ching-iphones/

If android phones like the Incredible continue to be released, its almost certain that these trends will continue. Who wants to sit around and wait for apple to update their hardware/software where there is a handful of better performing phones?

Of course Apple will never lose its bandwaggoning lifesource, their fanboys, but I see all sorts of people moving to Android for so many reasons. Apple can keep its ignorant users. Have fun with your old technology and thinking its superior because it has a shiny apple on it.

And, the above post brought to you by the "Android Fanboy Club Of America".

At least I have a reason to be a fan of my product

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

As Apple fans, we are happy with our product as well.

Funny because, I see people who have tried android, including myself, who did not like it at all, and went to the iPhone. I'm glad that you have had a good experience with Android, however, this is not shared by all, and btw, the iPhone is not dead, nor will it be in the near future.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information