Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

BT politics general thread. Oh, the drama

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00ner View Post
    People need to grow up and stop acting like little damn kids.
    :unsure:

Or they are just expanding their bootleg dvd business,china is a tough market to cover though :unsure:

And yo sup "big shot" how bout you pull some 1337 strings on this one http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...st-req-386943/ ...nicely put,right?
    And stop talking like you've been possessed by demons of your mid-life crisis.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    not been on here for a year and nothings changed !!
    Yup same drama different year....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Or they are just expanding their bootleg dvd business,china is a tough market to cover though :unsure:

And yo sup "big shot" how bout you pull some 1337 strings on this one http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...st-req-386943/ ...nicely put,right?
    And stop talking like you've been possessed by demons of your mid-life crisis.
    Im assuming you are talking to me right? (you seem to have gotten a kick out of my "big shot" comment). I am not staff at ftn if that is what you are thinking. And I dont have any invites :/. If you werent thinking that, then I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to get across.

And I am not old enough for a mid life crisis. . .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

The only thing you got right about revolt is it is a forum, a private one but it is not even close to being a secret bittorrent forum & in fact just because the misinformed majority believed it was that, and only that, the invitations forum was disabled years ago THERE IS NO SECRET BIT TORRENT INVITATIONS forum on revolt so no justification is needed.
    And how exactly did we get from the end of TorrentiT, and how sad it is to see yet another tracker go, to this sideshow ? It seems this is the chance for every nut to come out & air what ever perceived greivance he has had,
    News of the day: it's a hobby RAB !
    nice sig
    why do you even bother.

Matter of fact since you've volunteered,make a screenshot of the first page of the forum section that in your thinking is almost similar to our 'general bittorrent' forum.I think some chasers would want to get a feel of the mature/adult/non-retarded/ conversations that people partake in your forum.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Correct me if I'm wrong but the thread tittle is " BT politics general thread.I defame therefore I am" so it's a general thread for disputes like this no? People have been terrorized by this moron for years and it's time they know he is harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    Yeah thats gonna be my last post in here unless they post some other random crap than needs addressing. Your right it is kinda pointless and they have yet to prove any points they have made.
    Run away little boy, again its a good choice. Well if that quote wasn't posted by you then you have a major discrepancy you said YOU posted the RIAA Hq thread if so that was in that thread. 1+1-3!? As I said I could give a rats ass if thats really you or not but the evidence IS in fact there. You bullshitting about the pic's directory blah blah, again you're a liar. Thats really it. I'm done trying here. I know it, you know it, most anyone with any sense knows it, So I'm happy with the fact that you are full of shit and most people know it by now.

I really can't help but laugh at you. 2 of the links on that page lead no where( I'm neither an actor nor a writer), the 3rd has some construction experience but my middle initial as a "G". Thats not my middle initial dumbass. Also it has this:

Employer:United States Navy
    Time Periodecember 1986 - December 1990

I was 13 years old Moron. You can check my age on many trackers as I usually fill that part out in my profile or even a search here.

You really just need to give up man. I tried to find myself out of curiosity and yep as I suspected I'm just not there. So again you twit you have nothing.

Byron is in fact a boys name idiot. Not my wife's.

I refuse to post your real email and info. Some of us are above this kind of thing not scumbags like you and your toadies. If anyone feels the need they too can google everything I've said.

Adressing your stupidity is giving me a headache. piss off loser.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by 4pirates View Post
    I have been recently attacked from revolt.org.uk thats the only site lets Serb use it as a gaming tool and Can you imagine I helped that site long time ago and even got my first FSC and e**** from them.
    So I already forgive the place just seeing revolt weaker than ever was sad.
    Revolt guys supported Serb (maybe he is even admin there) like these Tit guys.
    I really don't know what your malfunction is but serb has not been,is not and will not be staff of revolt...... and as for it being a gaming tool for serb what are you babbling about ?

Revolt is a private community, and it's only real function is the 'community' so hated by 'some' staff around here, so as for it being anyones gaming plaything is just idiotic.
    Carry on by all means with your 'thesis' (yes we do all believe you) but revolt did not, and does not have anything to do with this conversation.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nah. Most trackers pursue traders not because its the thing to do. Its because of security paranoia. The established ones wont be excluded from anything.

This thread has gone 100 miles off topic.

The fact that a 'trusted staff member' in the torrent community has gone so far off the rails is very worrying. Typical site staff give up a lot of time, energy and their own money to keep their sites going. Its a labour of love regardless of what any ordinary member or outsider thinks of their site.

All the personality conflicts aside, NO ONE should be put in the position of having their personal details exposed online. Everyone who downloads a file from any site is breaking the copyright law. I have always been of the opinion we are in this together and fair enough, you can get warned banned or whatever because of site policies but theres a line you dont EVER cross and thats the line with the authorities. Then its gets too real.

Just my 2c

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Nice picture. Kinda looks like somebody claiming to be what he isn't.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Lowering yourself to the level of your opponent may win you the battle but it will never win you any respect.

Rules for internet just below never publish anyone's personnal info - Never make fun of someones family .Besides being boorish it displays a certain a amount of ( since you like bringing up the word) cowardice because you are attacking , not only people who aren't involved in your fight but people who can't defend themselves .

Not directing this at you Artemis I ( sometimes) know the difference between humour and ire.
    I concur.4chan should stop redirecting to fst.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information