I'm looking for HELP. I want a new career. Does anyone have a job that they really enjoy? I am a high school science teacher and am at the point where I need a sabatical but can't afford to take one. But it's more than that, I feel like I need a new career. I have two degrees, a BA in secondary education (Biology and General Science), and a BS in Human Resources (worked in residential and commercial design). I don't want to do either one. I would like to find something that would utilize my current skills set. Can't afford more classes and I'm not willing to take time away from my 4 year old for more college. I am creative, motivated, artistic, and can manage large projects or minute details. I work well leading a group or would not mind working in solitude (say at a computer). I would love to work from home and can see myself as very productive in that setting. Yeah, I know, I want a dream job. But maybe it's out there and I just need to hear the right idea from you. Thanks in advance