Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

The whole point of "gay" as an insult is only because heterosexual males don't particularly enjoy the idea of butt-sexing another man. That's why saying "you're gay" offends a straight guy cuz it associates him with something he doesn't like. For all you know, Homosexuals might have a phrase like "omg, that's so hetero!"

Same thing with pansies, guys don't like to be likened to a pretty flower. They might secretly love pansies, but they won't take shit if someone calls them one.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

I'm just an activist, not gay myself, but it offends me beyond words....Why do people have to be so stupid? There are other words to use to express stupidity or anger or frustration, it's just people who haven't learned to use their words who have to say things like that. My roommate says it all the time, I'm like EXCUSE ME?? Actually, I think I find that's gay more insulting than fuck you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

R U GAY??!?!?!?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

I used to be bi and it never offended me.

I think people have their panties in a bunch.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

It gets irritating after a while. I'm not one of the kinda people that'll just not care if something offends me. Which isn't much.

To whoever it was that made the little statement about homosexuals 'ruining' the word gay:
    You're an idiot.

It's very very interesting to see how much we've changed. In ancient greece, it was actually considered better to have both a gay wife/husband than a straight one. The upperclass would average about 5 gay spouses to maybe 2 straight ones.

I wonder...what would happen if it was 'offensive' to call hetero's ''breeders'' as opposed to ''gay''.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

Are you?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

I'ts just a figure of speech Chibi. What I mean when I say "That's so gay" is something like "Man that's fucked up" or maybe just "WTF?!".

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

I know gay people, they say "that's so gay" too. I'm offended by people who are offended by that. It's such a part of our society, and nobody means that gay people are shitty people. Unless the person saying it is a shitty person.

When I say "that's so gay", it's such a force of habit and I know I'm not being prejudice.

Should I stop saying "that's retarded"? Should I stop calling people bastards out of fear that they are actually bastards?

Politically correct is socially incorrect.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

I've said it a few times, I'll admit. And I'll pick around with it. However, when I have said it I didn't mean anything by it.

Another term that has come to my attention is "your face". Pair it with "your mom" or "is gay", and you've got a comeback there. But it gets old.

I've gotten to the point that I want to maim my little bro anytime he says "your mom's face," or "your face is gay."

Retard.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

"That's so gay!"

My only question is what else should these people say? No matter what people say today it offends some in one way or another. People also say that's retarded, is that not offensive? Sayings are sayings. I have no clue if I am right but who made "gay" the word to discribe homosexuality. Was it the "gay" people.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information