Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could this be herpes?

Um... So this is really weird.
    I found this patch of white dots on the middle part on the shaft of my penis (like.. the bottom part). I looked it up on google, didn't get any results, and decided it was normal and nothing to worry about.
    But just a few days ago, my friend was mentioning herpes on the bus, I had no clue what herpes were, and I decided to google it, I found some pictures, and it looked like what I had on my penis.
    Except the patch of bumps were way smaller, and they didn't have red around it at all.
    IS this normal? What can I do to fix it?
    I'm only 14, I don't wanna get herpes
    the patch is white, and patches in the pictures were more clear btw..
    On the PENIS is the only place I found it, and it's not on the head of the penis, the middle part of the whole penis (body), and it's on the bottom of it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could this be herpes?

Did any girl gave you oral? If yes, she may have had herpes in her lips - also called "cold sores," but that is actually "herpes simplex" , and that is the way it is usually transfered to the genital area. Either way, visit a doctor ASAP because herpes
    lesions heal out, but the virus remains in the body, and lesions reappear periodically.
    Talk to your dad about a diagnosis ASAP!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could this be herpes?

I've never had sex in my life, the furthest I've gone was making out, and that's it.
    Aren't herpes supposed to hurt? this patch of skin (maybe herpes) doesn't hurt at all, I didn't even know it was there until I was masturbating and saw it.
    And I can't tell my parents, they'll think I'm screwing around and won't take it seriously, they're just that kind of people, parents are out of the question
    EDIT: the first time I stopped worrying was because I saw this somewhere " Those are just oil glands (or something like that, I don't remmember it exactly), it's all over your body, it's it's visible on your penis because the skin is very thin

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could this be herpes?

If you have not found an answer yet, look up mulloscum. That is what it sounds like to me and even little children can get it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could this be herpes?

Masterbating can cause this condition, you do have glands that keep it from drying out and if you do it too often it can cause it to become raw and dry, i think that is what you are experiencing..leave it be for awhile, it will clear up on its own..... take care....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information