Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    EL Borracho

Isn't really loud bass booming up and down the streets and parking lots kinda old?

It was cool in the early 90's. I think it just makes someone look like a fool. Most white people stopped doin' it. Mainly i see beaners blasting there music because they are always decades behind everyone else.
    it's kinda like saying, "Hey look at me, i have to get attention somehow cause i have a small dic...and nobody likes me."

oghma2006
    Not to those who have lost their hearing by booming really loud bass up and down the streets and parking lots. ;~D

chastity y
    My boyfriend has a good system n he's not a beaner!lol 2 him its all about the music n the way its listened 2. Bass has not gone out of style here in pa there are lots of people who have awesome systems they're all of different ethnic groups also.

muchspl2k4
    I am a member of dB Drag.. so I'm a little bias on this one.. Yes, I will agree that kids with their systems "cruising" around banging away is very annoying. If it's just bass that is. There needs to be some quality to it. In my car I have a world level competition setup, but I am responsible with it, and only turn it up at sanctioned events... Is it getting old.. no. Is it very annoying when they keep driving up and down a road... yes.

Cardboard boom boxes and neon.. ha ha ha ha.

We may not drive SS Camaro's anymore, but some of us know what to do with a car.. even with a stereo. Even with all my stereo equip. in my car, I can still run with the V8 class at my local track (2004 Grand Prix GTP.. modded just a bit

But you are correct for a majority of the little rocket drivers..

02Cavvy
    the times are changing and so are the people. sometimes you just gotta go with the flow. but ya, i don't like it when the same kid goes up and down my street with his subs bumpin all the time. but the really annoying this is the kids that had their parents pay for all their stereo equipment and had a pro put it in and the kids can't even tell you what an ohm is. lol

m house
    It's because we have big d*cks that we blast our music.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information