Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You greedy bastards! SHARE-DAMMIT

I just so darn frustrated with people that is blocking out other people. And I think they are thinking that because they have great speed, that they do not have to except slow speeder like other and me. And in my vie, that make me think that we are consider "second class" down loader.
    Before I moved up here I hade DSL and I shared everything with everybody hi or low speed. And as you know you can set the amount of file a user can download at one time, right. Even slow speeder has plenty of files to share.
    I think that my frustration is coming out in my post, maybe to much. But I love you guys and girls and I hope this is not going to ruin this forums. And if I have insulted someone I apologize and ask for your forgiveness. But I think more people should complain about the refusal of slow speeder to download. And hopeful it will change...
    I will dig up the sat system pricelist and company for you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I trying that. I have over 150 file (many of them is 3-5 of the same files from diffrent user) that I trying to download, yes 1 at the time. So far I have gotten only 4 file in 5 days, not very incuraging, but I trying.....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So, you think Gnutella sucks? Perhaps it is you that sucks. The Gnutella community was designed so that people can share files. The problem is that there exists too many leeches who prefer to download and not allow uploads. Maybe they are thinking that they can maximize their bandwidth by not sharing. But to you I say "you reap what you sow". Stop complaining about download speeds and availability. YOU may be the cause. I have a DS-1 on the internet and my Gnutella shares seven open high speed connections. Yet, it is difficult for me to download a damned thing because-----NOBODY FREAKING SHARES JACK SQUAT. So, if you're complaining, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE or LEAVE THE COMMUNITY.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

A very very sad thing- i thought that since i'd started getting some Record Of Lodoss files (verypopular anime) i'd just share them along with my music. I turn on limewire after getting them, and instantly start getting asses who want 6 connections at once and i cant find them sharing a damned. Not to mention even if i kick them (after several minutes of them trying to put in my queue even MORE requestes) they still get priority over ppl just connecting. The solution i had to use - since there is no banning feature i can find in lime wire- i had to unshare my record of lodoss files. Why? because it was hellatiously annoying to see one user trying to do a billion downloads(- i had set a limit i thought 3 downloads at a time per person limit, was fine, but i get screenfulls of requests from certain ips, annoying, very). Sure he actually couldnt get more than 3- but screenfulls of requests- are ****y.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will share once I figure why when I type in a group and click on search and I dont even know if its doing anything.. I come from napster and I cant do squat there but I cant here either.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

--
    Go to the options, filters, and put the sucker in question on the IP blocking list.

Kirby
    [IMG]http://**************.com/ms/kirbykore/images/kirbywave.gif[/IMG]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think you're taking the whole 56K thing way too seriously. Sure, some people may kill them, but the majority don't. I could care less who downloads from me, as far as speed goes - however, while I try to stay up 24/7, I can't be held responsible for network outages that you might take as my having killed the connection. In addition, if I've recently recompiled my kernel and want to test it, I'm not going to wait 36 hours for an upload to complete - but that doesn't mean I killed the connection simply because it was from a 56k user.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So, Flux, You are against we who have only 56k, You *amn moron. Mayby we can't get any faster, because we are living on a rural erea. So you feel that you are better than us because of your speed!! Do you have problems with you ***** too??

Actually, I don't know what you wanted to mean by that, editing just in case

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For someone who wants a "dialog" with people, why are you picking up old posts from almost a year ago and replying to people who are probably not here anymore?
    This is even worse than trying to talk to those darn unregistered users, these people don't even exist anymore.

Oh Oh.... this tendency I have to agree with 64.24.HIKE is a bit worrying!
    But, RealBigSwede, he is right about your unfortunate archeological digs here......

i was just about to put something up like this cause danm if people don't share there's no more network and please do stop freeloaders i hate those greedy *******s

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information