Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    FluffyPinkThing

Holes dug in garden - what could be causing them?

My mother is recently finding holes dug in her flower beds - they are about 6 inches wide by 12 inches deep. This has only happened since her dog died last week - so whatever it is, they don't like dogs! Also, she found a mound of the earth on the patio, about 20 feet away! There are no droppings of any kind to be seen. We are in the UK.

john g
    it may be a male dog marking his territory we had mud thrown both 10 feet from a flower bed up on to our front door for a long time and could not figure it out till we spotted our neighbours lab marking the flower bed with his urine then he would dig his back paws into the soil in a back ward motion flicking the soil out of the bed and all over the door.. i think its a way of spreading his scent further

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information