Can anyone tell me what they think will happen in the ending of Season 5 of Dexter? Best prediction will get the Best Answer. Here is my prediction:
Quinn is not going to bring the information from his informant into Miami Metro. He is going to do some work by himself and snoop around.
The man breaking in Dexter's old house is most likely Quinn's informant to snoop around some more and Lumen will most likely stab him and kill him out of fear. This way, Dexter doesn't have to kill Quinn AND the informant.
Later on in these final episodes, Quinn will get too close to Dexter and he will pay for it with his life..probably being in the Season 5 Finale.
Another Twist:
1. Debra might find out that Dexter is a killer and accept it because she didn't feel remorse for killing Carlos Fuentes. If she does find out, Lumen might be killed off the show somehow b/c by then, too many people would know Dexter's secret.
2. Debra doesn't find out her brother's deep dark secret and Lumen and Dexter get into a romantic relationship, which will later cause problems in future episodes.
Tell me what you think about my prediction and leave me yours.