Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

Comments welcomed. I may or may not respond.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

I don't see a good reason as to why they deserve a state of their own. They are thugs and using violence to achieve their goals. Even when we are ready to sit down and talk with them if they provide a brief peace they cannot seem to handle it.

Under one condition I would see making a Palestinian state. If Jordan gave up and equal amount of land as Israel would have to in order to create this new state. That way the newly created land is an actual step in creating a peace between Israel and the Arabs as they have finally worked together to create something.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

SounRAB awfully similiar to the behaviour of the zionist movement and early Israeli leadership... Do you think that the Israelis should have been refused their own state based on the actions of certain political elements as well?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

First of all the Israelis were given their land, they didn't try to take it away. Secondly they fought with the Palestinians who were angry at the fact that Israel was made using their land. They were not doing it because they wanted more land. Thirdly, no I don't think they would have refused their own state based on the reasons I gave in my last post. They were not thugs who used terrorism to get their land. If they were then they didn't deserve the land either.

Palestinian state?

Well, they did...

I was not only refering to the struggle against the palestinian civilians. I was refering to the assainations of UK ministers and UN mediators carried out by the Stern gang and the bombing of Brittish hotels and slaughter in palestinian refugee camps carried out by Irgun...

They did it to put pressure on the Brittish government and to silence international critisism against the creation of the state of Israel.

They where exactly that. Terrorist activities where one of the largest reason Israel was given the land they have today... So I guess you don`t think Israel deserve their own state either, eh? What should we do with the land then?

A short article concerning the Stern gang and the word "mekhabbel":
    http://www.megastories.com/mideast/glossary/stern.htm

An encycklopedia entry about Lehi (also know as the Stern gang):
    http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Stern%20gang

Information about another infamous zionistic underground movement, Irgun:
    http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/History/irguntoc.html

Some information about the whole zionistic movement:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist

And an article disscusing the connections between the zionistic terrorist organisations and the leadership of Israel:
    http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0151/vest.php

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

My only real problem with a Palestinian state is that it is compromised by terror and ruled by those who would wish to bring harm to Israel.

The idea of a free democratic peace loving Palestinian state sounRAB great, but it is hard for me to envision one, due in part to the Palestinian leadership as well as many other extremist groups that do not accept Israel's existance.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

My only real problem with an Israeli state is that it is compromised by terror and ruled by those who would wish to bring harm to Palestine.

The idea of a free democratic peace loving Israeli state sounRAB great, but it is hard for me to envision one, due in part to the Israeli leadership as well as many other extremist groups that do not accept Palestines existance

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

I do not find enough unbiased evidence to indicate that the IDF purposefully targets civilians. If you have such sources please make me aware of them. Without this I come to the conclusion that Israel is not a terrorist state. It is the only true democracy in the immediate vicinity (besides places like Turkey).

Let us not forget that at the beginning and after its founding Israel has been attacked by its foreign neighbors again and again.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

i do not know if there are any unbiased evidence to indicate anything around. the closest thing i can offer is that cnn reported about a year ago the number of people killed on both sides. there were about 10 times more Palestinian kiled than Israelis.
    if any one has a sorce for more curent numbers it would be appreated.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Palestinian state?

The number is not ten times. I know there have been more Palestinians killed than Israelis.

I do not deny such a thing.

We are speaking of the intenitonal killing of the civilians here. Please refer to my earlier post on details of my request for a source.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information