Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Metal Amps

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Metal Amps

i play alot of....Shadows Fall...and Killswitch...and **** like that and im lookin for a good amp....but i im lookin for something a little cheaper than a Marshall..cause there just expencive, and hell i aint made of money.....any 1 got any suggestions?

Metal Amps

Amps ARE expensive !!!! Marshall Isn't really even at the top of the price range anymore. Is this for playing gigs, practice, or what.I would go for a higher power Crate (hey, they're Cheap.), or better yet Behringer is Supposed to be decent quality for not so much money . The V-Tone GMX212 is a stereo amp (which Is awesome for running stereo effects) with 120 watts (2x60) 2 12" speakers and onboard effects for $260 on musician's friend's website. Check it out. www.musiciansfriend.com

Metal Amps

yeah i do need it for gigs and what not...and yeah ill check that out...but the amp i really want is a H&K but those cost an arm and a leg

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Metal Amps

H and K are nice. ive got a cabinet of theirs ran with a vintage Sunn head. its pretty good stuff. i also bought a Randall head, they are pretty cheap and made just like marshall... might want to check that out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Metal Amps

What do you guys think about Krank amps....I have been wanting to see how they sound but i wanted to hear an opinion that has played one before. I cant remeraber where i heard this but someone told me they are pretty good metal amps.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information