Because this guy keeps asking me for it, and he's seen my pic, he keeps complimenting me and saying sweet things and Idk I think he really likes me.. he's said it for himself.

His words just.. brighten my day he keeps saying "Ily" & "I love how you're honest" & when I take long to reply to his messages "I miss you" "What's new?" "How are you?". Once I didn't log in for like 15 days then when I did I didn't reply to his message and he kept posting sad faces saying "I waited for 15 days then you logged in 2 days after and didn't respond I was waiting for so long " Idk and things like that he just looks like he really cares.. his words just look clean and I can feel his faithfulness but Idk I'm worried he can do something deeper with my phone #.. I'm worried I'll regret it but what if this could actually be an amazing relationship? I'm 16 he's turning 20 this year.. we live in the same country.

Guys please help me out on this one I need you guys here ^^
And then he insisted he'd stop asking and instead gave me his, saying I could call even after 100000000 years..