Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Bullwinkle BILF

Do you ever feel sorry for someone who has no taste buds with the food they prefer?

Maybe they are a smoker who can not tell that the food they are eating is a gift from heaven.

For example, maybe they think that NY style pizza is the best of world famous Chicago style, the people choice.
    I meant that they thought that NY pizza was better then the world famous Chicago style pizza, the peoples choice

Ellie BatMILF
    I'm guessing that the person you are talking about has excellent taste in pizza and food in general. In fact...she probably grew up with Italian parents who made the best NY style pizza in the world!

I wouldn't feel sorry for her. I would just join her in a nice big slice...that is...until she gives up pizza because Yahoo keeps calling her a stupid heifer.

Crazy Dude
    I pitty any one who can't taste the difference between NY and Chicago style pizza Chicago is the BEST!!

grumpy girl
    i have taste buds , and i do not like pizza ! i am not a smoker , so that makes no difference in my taste buds .. ability .. to tell if a food is good or bad.
    i do not feel sorry for the ..smokers .. who can not smell or taste things. that is their choice and they are entitled to it as long as i have a choice to not be around it and it is not forced upon me.

Clo survived Christmas !
    Now my dear friend, you have spoken to an Italian. LOL ! There is no "good NY or Chicago style pizza" to an Italian. The best Pizza is in Italy - period.
    I'm a smoker but I can tell Gorgonzola from Blue Cheese in a minute and food, is for us as good or better than Sex ! There is nothing more gratifying than letting my culinary tongue taste a good bottle of wine. Yep, and I can go on forever here...LOL ! My friends know me, I'm no fast food eater although I do enjoy McDonalds "french fries".

Savagedancer
    ...I suppose...some of the best pizza I have ever had was in Philly....
    ...*gasp*.....sense of taste is so powerful I would be lost without it...
    ..so many things taste so good......................hmmmm

Savagedancer
    ...I suppose...some of the best pizza I have ever had was in Philly....
    ...*gasp*.....sense of taste is so powerful I would be lost without it...
    ..so many things taste so good......................hmmmm

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information