Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spana .

Shuld the world boycott Israeli products to protest Israeli terror attacks in Gaza?

The world is outraged at the cowardly terror attacks by Israel. I also oppose Hamas but can see that Israel is a far more efficient killer than Hamas. Over 80 children murdered in ten days. This is evil and immoral. Should we boycott Israel?

Louis S
    For years now, Hamas has terrorized Israel and lobbed rockets at will into their cities. What would you do ?

Frank112
    How about you boycott Hamas for launching rockets from day care centers then if you're so worried about children?

How about you boycott Hamas for not renouncing their calls of terror and destruction which would immediately end this violence?

How about you open your eyes and realize that Hamas is holding your people hostage?

jess
    What does Israel produce? So far as I've seen, weapons are their only notable export, and they couldn't even produce those themselves.

So I think the bigger question here is, should the US stop supplying military aid to Israel?

Phil H
    please name a few of products that come from there

greatnessdm
    Boycott Desert Eagles? Hell no.

xenypoo
    No, because the Israelis haven't committed terror attacks in Gaza. Pardon, but you have this backwards. Wasn't it Hamas who has been shooting off rockets into Israel, killing children, and isn't it Hamas using their own people as human shields? Now if Hamas didn't strike first, and hide behind their children, would their own children be dead? A little common sense goes a long way, or did you think the Israeli's should just lay down and be murdered? Would you?
    Would you not protect your babies, and let someone who didn't like you kill them?

I wouldn't. I think I will go out and buy some products made by Israeli's now. Thanks for the advice on how to support them financially.

charlene d
    The middle east has always been a hot bed of fighting (since ancient times), so I would say boycotting products won't stop anything. As far as just boycotting products from Israel (if there is any significant imported products from Israel let me know), no. Hamas is the ultimate harasser in this equation. There will be no peace in Israel until the second coming of Christ according to Biblical prophesy, so..................

whimsy
    No Uzi for you....

mjmayer188
    No, I believe Israel has the right to defend itself. If the Palestinians don't want to be collateral damage, get rid of Hamas

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information