I remember watching this movie a while back maybe in 2005 or even later. its fuzzy but ill try to remember the plot. The movie was set in a kinda the Elizabethan period ish. It was about 3 main childhood characters, 2males and 1 female. the 2 males both loved the female, but the female choose male 1. Male 2 was jealous and did something(i don't remember, brought him to jail or war so something like that) to remove male 1. the female was sad that male 1 was gone but male 2 was there to support her and she kinda falls for male 2 (she thought male 1 died). Male 1 later somehow escaped from jail and wanted to take revenge on male 2 for putting him there. Male 1 somehow changed his identity and went to find male 2. when male 1 with his new identity found male 2, he found out that male 2 and the female was going to be engaged(?). Male 1 was set on one thing and that was to get back at male 2, Male 1 was kinda pissed that the female moved on. The female, started to realized that male 1(note he has his new identity) resemble male 1 (her past lover). Specifically, the way that male 1 twirls his hair behind his ear. Then she later found out male 1's true identity... then i don't remember the rest :[