I was just wondering from a guys perspective when you are intimate with a girl that you really like are ur actions different than with a girl u dont really care about? Like if you were having sex with a girl that you didnt like very much would u kiss her while ya'll were doing it, and look into her eyes, kiss her neck and stuff? After u were done would u get up and leave immediately or would u want to stay? Im just asking because there is a guy who Im currently sleeping with hes not my boyfriend (no judgements please) and when were doing it he acts like that. He kisses me on the mouth a lot while were doing, sometimes starts kissing me neck, presses his body really closely against mine, goes really slow, and when were done he just stays there and wants to kiss me he doesnt get up to leave. I actually always ask him to leave. And when he leaves he always kisses me before he goes. I was just wondering if guys were always like that regardless of who they were sleeping with or if its only with girls they feel more connected to or may have more feelings for. I was under the impression when a guy is emotionally connected to a girl hes sleeping with he doesnt kiss them very much especially during sex and doesnt want to stay after sex. When I dont have a lot feelings for a guy thats how I am. Anyways, I could be wrong. So from a guys perspective do u think a guy who acts like with a girl it means he likes her or is that just normal for a guy to act like that regardless?