Please help me- Me & this guy have known each other since we were kids; my auntie is married to his uncle so we are NOT related in anyway. We never talked until now & we have become more familiar with each other since we have been hangout more with friends & he knows a lot about me & he even told my cousin that I make him feel SINFUL & laughed about it. He even said that I was a good girl. But lately he is acting strange around me, because I think he knows I like him and he can’t even be around me for long & I just try and stay away but when we do talk he can barley look into my eyes when I talk with him & he seems uncomfortable but tries to keep it cool & he tries to sound good but I can see right through it because he was never like that before. I know for a fact that he is a shy man even though so many women are interested in him; he won’t date them unless it’s going to be a serious relationship. Also He even paid for me & my sister’s dinner & he even tried to give us a lift home. & I usually found him looking at me when I’m not looking. I always show that I care about him but he still acts like that & I can’t talk with him because I don’t want to make things more uncomfortable for him And there was a new girl that came to our church we all had dinner at my auntie’s house & he was talking to her because he was trying to be polite & she wouldn’t leave him alone. she was really close to him & I didn’t want to be in there way so I was helping my auntie clean around them & he was paying attention to her but at the end of the night he came up to me & kissed me on my cheek & thanked me for cleaning & I was shocked because I didn’t think he would care and than he asked my twin sister if we needed a lift home & he just gave that other girl a handshake? I just want to know why he thanked me & why he careds so what is up with him. Pulse where both virgins, his 21 & I’m 22. so why is he acting like that