and Sage was still after him? The situation in the Lincoln Heights episode "The Wild New Ones" really caught my attention during the part when Cassie was on pins and needles waiting to take the pregnancy test with Charles when Sage calls him up. Now he's caught between 2 women at a bad time. A lot is going on! What I will say is that if it turned out Cassie was pregnant and Sage wouldn't take no for an answer this would have added just as much drama to the series (maybe even more) than the revelation that Nate was the son of Eddie and Dana from when they were much younger. I don't know how long Jenn has been married to Eddie or when they got married but Nate said his mom told him she got pregnant when the father was only 16 so they obviously was still in high school at the time. I am still eager to see how Jenn is going to handle the situation. She seems to be getting really close to that one doctor whom happens to have a mad crush on her at work. This show needs to be on NBC Primetime just like Law & Order and E.R. were because it is just as dramatic as those shows are and definitely deserves some awards for the superb acting and relevant content, the problems the Suttons go through affect all humans in life! I hope people look at this as a drama that all people can connect with and not a black show that only applies to poor inner city thugs & bums! I like how the characters are shown going through their struggles (just like in ER) so you get to know the individual and really care for him or her because you see their vulnerablity and their effort simultaneously. I think if Cassie got pregnant Charles would break up with Sage immediately, avoid her at all costs, and Eddie would restrict Cassie from seeing or speaking to Charles ever again and refuse to let him come in their home. Jenn would be more understanding and forgiving of Charles but would tell him that he better be ready to show Cassie he really loves and respects her and make himself available for her and their child. Lizzie similarly would be understanding but might feel awkward at first with the thought of being an aunt. Tay would probably shrug it off and go back to his music but once the baby is brought home from the hospital he would be begging to hold it. Eddie would listen to Jenn, calm down, and eventually forgive Charles but always have his eye on him after that to make sure he doesn't cut-and-run! Then Charles wouldn't have just Cassie but now also their baby to protect from the violent and volatile Mack: his angry stepfather!