Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cricket internet at 1x with a dual nam prepaid evdo?

Do you guys have full internet access? I've done a 6700 for a friend no charge of course. he got a good deal on alltel near mint condition. i got it working no problem wap enabled. haven't been able to play around with the phone at all.

Just wondering if cricket is still blocking ports (previously read that somewhere). and what kind of speed at 1x. And anyone in the evdo test areas actually ota? and if they are blocking ports couldn't you just setup your own proxy server and connect through your home internet or would that that slow you down too much?

I'm new theses are general questions. I guess i'm not a complete newbie, i haven't needed technical help thanks to the great tuts out there.

I'm starting to work on another 6700, this time its a sprint. Was a little tricky getting the spc (if anyone neeRAB help just ask). I've upgraded to windows mobile 6, and loaded cricket prl. so, i hear cricket now, when i attempt to ota *228XX. some nice features in mobile 6, played around with tversity opera mini is great.

I've been using a jump mobile account for a while on my samsung sch-i730. I'm starting to out grow the service, it was great having free text and incoming calls. But i've started making more outgoing calls, and its costing about as much now as cricket connect monthly, and its great they have web access now so its worth it to switch over.

Also, looking for something prepaid. So that I can do a dual nam option for evdo. without it costing too much. I'll keep you guys posted on what i find out. anyone have any suggestions that would be cool. thanks for your time.

Thats about it, first post. sorry if it seems basic. I just wanted to say something. try to welcome myself to the forum.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

do you know how to flash this phone to cricket?sorry im new at this bought it for my wife

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know how to get the internet to work on the samsung i730 when it's a cricket phone. I set the username and password and changed the proxy server but the phone still won't go on the internet.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

this as far as i know is posted in the wrong section, so if a Mod can move this please thank you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information