Every now and then, such as today my parents argue severely, but today my dad blamed my mum for burning a LOT of meat. My dad did come from a troubled family, and he exaggerates things a lot but today he said: oh you did it on purpose blah blah blah. My mum was meditating and didn't smell the burning, so she got really angry and started yelling at my dad about how he was disrespectful and selfish. My dad then said that she must have a lot of money so she can waste 20 bucks of meat without caring. Then my dad went to do something and my mum said see, thats why you should never help your dad because he's !@#@$ etc. (I help my dad in arguments sometimes) The meat wasn't burnt that badly anyway though.
Afterwards, I went on the computer to look for a nice place to live in because we are going to move soon. I saw one and told my mum and she said im not moving. go aand move outwith your dad. !$@$%^#% etc.
What should I do? My mum always want me to help her even though she's sometimes wrong!
WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?
My dad has left the house temporarily and gone somewhere which he always does after an argument to chill off. There was some unknown muck in the bathtub and when my mum saw it she got all angry and said really harshly: When your !@#$ dad comes back tell him to clean off that $%^&. And she's really angry at me too right now for not choosing sides, so that doesn't work.
And my mum is still angry.