Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 339 1231151101 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rebirth of the Rebellion - Code Geass R2 Talkback (SPOILERS)

So is anyone else getting a bad vibe from Ohgi? I don't like how they didn't show what happened to him yet. I mean, I know we'll get it eventually but for now...

(How do you take 5 kunai to the chest and still be alive?)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Actually, you can't take that at all in a negative way. The show had a positive feel to the whole event and says nothing demeaning to Britannia. Oh boy.

It meant one thing, that the Japanese can leave Japan and still be Japanese because it has to do more with the culture you folow than were you live.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Although to be fair in the end, Marianne's true nature is a nice twist to some extent. It kindof bucks the trend that a dead enigmatic figure that's in the hearts and minRAB of the living characters in the series is always a kind, Herculean exemplar of a human being.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Code Geass Season 1 has come and gone, and with it the so-called rise and fall of Zero and the Black Knights, the rule of Area 11 by the Britannian Empire, and the unsolved mysteries of Geass. Only to be resurrected this April with Code Geass R2.

The time has come once again. Prepare for the Rebellion's Rebirth!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It wasn't that bad at all, just too much stuff going on for a single episode, but...*shrugs*

I wonder how many people are actually even trying, let alone hearing or reading the dialog, instead of laughing at images or ideas.

Considering that, say, stuff like this is wrong:

Doesn't change the fact that some aspects are pretty hilarious, of course they are even if that's not to say everything is, but whatever.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It could be fit in reasonably well within the next couple of episodes, I'm sure those spoilers for the upcoming episodes didn't give away every plot line going on. It may just take a bit of a backseat to the other plots, but that could work to its advantage since it can play out in the background of certain episodes and only really need two episodes devoted to it as an a-plot. (this coming episode and whichever they decide to close it up in)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Plus he did try to look past or give Lelouch the benefit of the doubt when he became Emperior, than Lelouch started to pretend to be a tyrant.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its sure been a long time. Here's hoping that season 2 lives up to the first, that Suzaku and LeLouch are both as interesting and imperfect as before, and that the show will resolve the mysteries left unsolved so far.

The idea of season 2 being more global in scale rather than being just centered around Japan's resistance has tons of potential to me...hopefully they can deliver!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

But all things considered, if Ougi really was so reserved about not knowing anything about Lelouch, he had no reason to follow him in the first place. Ougi placed all his trust in Zero until one little hitch were he automatically jumped the gun and joined Schneizel, who he ALSO knew nothing about. While Lelouch's tyranny was only an act, Schneizel didn't differ in his attitude and the BK instantly switched sides despite this. Even after they started firing the nukes nobody once considered 'well maybe this man isn't so nice after all.' I know that for Lelouch's plan to follow through he HAD to become the enemy, but it still bothers me that Ougi, the man who can barely lead a military faction, is now the Prime Minister. I wish they had found a better way to handle his character, instead of having him come off as a stubborn guy stuck in puppydoglove.
    Even if my hate for him is unreasonable, I still feel 'meh' over his rainbow sunshine ending. On that same note, I'm extremely glad nobody important died (other than Lelouch, if you actually believe hes dead). I think if they'd gone into mass killing mode, I wouldn't feel so good about how this whole shebang ended.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I actually had to go back and watch the preview again to confirm that was exactly what that looked like.

Okay Kallen's equip was the s***. That was the coolest way for an equp/upgrade/arm repair move I've ever seen. Now I've always gotten G Gundam vibes before from the Gurren but this one takes the cake. I mean she held her arm up to the sky and made a speech and everything.

I kept on getting Gurren Lagaan vibes too (title of show go figure)

Kallen: BLACK KNIGHTS GATTAI! WING-GURREN!

I just realized that Charles Vi Britannia's seiyuu is the same voice as the narrator from Hayate no Gotoku

Is it really bad to think that the princess from the chinese federation is kinda cute?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information