Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

A-Laws have nothing on the Titans: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Talkback (Spoilers)

Crunchyroll just released Zeta Gundam on their website: http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Mobile_Suit_Zeta_Gundam

Never got a chance to see this so after I'm done with MSG, this'll be next on my Gundam marathoning list.

Discuss Funkily!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aye, Zeta is truly an emotionally and physically exhausting series. Whether it's from a Wongslap or people being tortured before their tragic enRAB, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam has the tells that helped define its successors as Gundam.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I liked Zeta after watching the boxset that came out a few years ago.. but I haven't really been able to make it through it again for some reason. About a year ago I started it again and only made it a couple of discs before I stopped watching.. started again a few months ago and I'm only on disc four.

I like A-Laws more back when we thought it was going to be called "Arrows"... A-Laws just sounRAB silly.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Zeta Gundam on YouTube

I'm a few episodes in. Very excited for the series since I've heard quite a few things about it. And the animation is much better this go around now that we're into the 80's.

I have to say I'm liking Kamille, if only because you can literally cut the angst with a knife.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Or in his case, a ticking counter on when he's going to punch someone.

Not if...when.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information