Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop

I have just finished up Cowboy Bebop for the first time and I got to say that this anime was very, very enjoyable and I plan on rewatching it in the future after I check out Trigun, Hellsing, Berzerk and Claymore. My favorite character in the series would be Jet Black wit Spike coming in a close 2nd, I know a lot of people love Spike but to me Jet was the main attraction to the series, he bacame my favorite after the episode where he found his ex and her new boyfriend and the time on his watch finally stopped. Such a good episode. I also love the episode where he finRAB the daughter of an old aquaintance, that was very powerful as well and it shows that Jet had a heart.

So who else has enjoyed this series and wants to add to the convo? I didn't see a thread based on Bebop (I went back about 8 pages or so) so I thought it deserved a thread. ENJOY!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

I didn't like the last episode. Sure we got closure of Spike, and Edward, but what happened to Jet and Faye?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

I'm like the oddball Bebop fan, mainly because I like Bohemian Rhapsody (and the episode where Jet meets his old partner) more than Ballad of Little Angels.

Of course, I also like Samurai Champloo more than Bebop.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

I figured I was the only one!

I went into Bebop with a whole lot of impossible expectations, so the first time around, I was dissapointed. I've recently re-watched some of the episodes, and I'm enjoying them a lot more now. I'd have to say that at least one of my favorites is Pieret Le Fou; magnificent choreography.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

One of my other favorite episodes was the one where Spike and Vicious got into it and we got to see some of their past together in a short music video (episode 5 maybe?), that was a fun little piece that really took me intro the series and didn't let me go.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

Yes, Cowboy Bebop is definately one of my favorites. (GitS:SAC still remains my overall favorite though.)

I'm one of those typical folk that enjoyed all the episodes that involved Spike and Vicious over all the other episodes. I can't remeraber the episode titles, but the episode with Andy is also a favorite, and then the episode where Ed was playing chess against that guy. (whose name I can't remeraber for nothing.)

When I first got into CB, I saw the very last episode first, and from there I pretty much had to see it from episode one. I could've done without the 2nd, 3rd and 4th episodes though...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

The episode where Ed played chess is a personal fave of mine too, the ending made me kind of sad but somewhat relieved, it was an odd feeling. The guy died doing what he loved best, playing chess , and Ed most likely caught up on some much needed sleep....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

That episode was Bohemian Rhapsody and is often scorned by CB dieharRAB as being one of the top 5 worst episodes in the series.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

There's never a dull moment in Bebop. Not an episode goes by without a gun going off or something exploding.

Ed is definitely my favorite character, in large part because of a corabination of her comical personality and Melissa Fahn's delightfully cheery performance in the English dub.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cowboy Bebop

Blah, I could care less what the Bebop die harRAB think, I enjoyed the episode and I thought it was one of the best in the series. I re-watched the final two episodes yesterday, I love the scene where Spike/Vicious kick their weapons to eachother before the final attack, so epic.......so chilling.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information