Tire blow out can pretty much happen to anyone anytime due to using past its expiration date, hitting debris on the road, and having excessive tire worn out.

Let's say you're driving on a curve road that curves to the right. The curve road has a speed limit of 55 mph and you do 70 mph anyway.

My understanding is that the car is moving around the perimeter of a circle with a constant speed of 70 mph will experience a centripetal force and an inertial path tangent to the circle.

Some scenarios:
1) What happens if you front left tire blows out?
2) What happens if your front right tire blows out?
3) What happens if your back left tire blows out?
4) What happens if your back right tire blows out?
5) What happens if your car is front wheel drive, back wheel drive, all wheel drive?

Now braking upon tire blow out is out of the question because you will gradually lose this centripetal force. When a tire blows out, the weight of the car will shift and will experience a new and stronger force than the centripetal force which causes the car to lose balance, turn over, or spin out of control.

For those scenarios above, should I accelerate or only let go of the gas pedal? My thinking is that I should accelerate so that the centripetal force will be stronger than any other force acting on the car. Thus, it keeps the car in balance instead of going out of control.

What do you think?
The car will naturally experience more friction and causes it to lose speed, at which point the force of car weight shifting might be stronger than the centripetal force, which is extremely dangerous. This is dead or alive situation. By the way, what I mean by accelerating is to accelerate enough to keep the car at the constant speed at 70 mph, not over it. Once you have control of the car, you can gradually let it roll to a stop.