Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Melissa B

PLease help in the recovery of my sons motorcycle He needs our help?

please help us find my sons suzuki hayabusa it is red and the and the vin # ends in7873 he is just a young soldier who doesn't have much and is always being shipped out to Iraq I need to find his bike that was stolen from in front of his apartment in Augusta Georgia please help it is only thing he owns and looks forward to when he returns but it isn't here now and I just don't how to tell a young man who is fight for our Country that some idiot stole his motorcycle
    PLEASE DON'T EMAIL ME WITH ANSWERS UNLESS THEY ARE HELPFUL FOR ALL U THAT DISS THE MILITARY NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THERE OWN LIFE AND FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG. I AM PROOD OF THE MILITARY AND SUPPORT THEM 100 %

ctpaddler2000
    The Hayabusa is a high end motorcycle. Motorcycles like these are luxury items. If you can afford one, than you should be able to afford proper insurance and a secure place to store it. While it is very noble that you son is in the military, that is his choice.

I would suggest that your son consider this a life lesson. When you son is better established in life, he can consider getting another motorcycle.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information