Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    kkmom2

Saw W/C doc yesterday

Forgive me if I have alot of type errors, just took my pain med not to long ago. I swa both the chriro and my doc yesterday. They both are shocked at the relapse I have had, because I was doing really good. Well, the chriro was so concerned that he said he will have to sprak with my doc that eve. When I saw my doc and she saw the cane she was like what happened? Heck if I know, all I know is that I have been in severe pain since lasr wednesday. She ordered a new mori and is going to send me to a neurosurgeon outside my network finally! She took me back off work, so workers comp, I am back, yuck...My new boss is pissed of course but there is nothing i can do about it. She changed alot of my meRAB, nothing was helping me with my pain and started me back on dilaudid and siome other stuff, I hope it can help with this terrile pain.

ms_west

Saw W/C doc yesterday

kk - that is great news that they are finally referring you off!! Now hopefully we can get to the bottom of your problems and have you fixed and ready to go to the beach late this summer.

Sorry you are hurting so bad and as far as work -- it doesn't come first in your life -- your health and family do. Take care.

kkmom2

Saw W/C doc yesterday

I have to remeraber not to write in all caps, I just wrote a whole bunch of stuff I had to delete. I am too tired to rewrite it all. But, I feel like its taking forever to get a referral, I thought I would have had a stat mri based on my symptoms, no pain med on earth has helped, I am taking diliaudid and eventually it makes me drowsy, thats it. But, i hope you are doing well, how is your recovery doing? Is Yvette still on here, there's a whole list of people I want to check on. just to tired and in too much pain. night,take care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information