Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ! Answers

Your thoughts on this. 18 and 17 year old..Read for details?

Ok well I am wondering if you think it's rape if a 17 and 18 year old have unprotected sex but there Boyfriend and Girlfriend.Reason I am asking is because I have a friend Niki who's 17 and her Boyfriend Nick who's 18 they both wanna have unprotected sex but Nick and Niki think it would be rape. They both live in California. I think it's not rape as long as their going out. Also if they are wanting to do it. Doesn't seem like it to me but I am wanting to know what others think.

!Cali?Fornia

it depends on the laws of were you live. In many states a minor haveing sex with an adult consitututes rape. In others the only requirment is to be over the age of consent. However DO NOT have unprotected sex.

!!60 5pur5 60!!

if they want to do it then its not rape, if only one of them does than it is rape.

!!amy nicole!!

It's not rape since they aren't underage, and they both said they wanted to do it.

!Craz? Cali. Babe E8!

Whether or not sex is protected or not has nothing to do with whether or not it is rape. He won't be in trouble as long as she doesn't press charges on him, and even so I doubt the case would hold up since they are so close in age and they are in a consensual relationship.Either way, UNPROTECTED sex is foolish, and they should not be doing that unless they want babies or possibly STDs. Please encourage your friends to utilize condoms and birth control.

!.?

well if the parents knew about the dating relationship then no and normally only the 17 year old could press any charges so if not then no

!!!!Go Spurs Go!!!!!

if one of them is going to force the other to have sex then yes its rape. if one of them is under the age to have sexual intercourse in your country but they both want to do it then its statutory rape, if they are both over the age limit to have sexual intercourse and are both willing to have sex then no it's not rape.

!* HEAVEN SENT*!

It is not considered any sort of rape in the state of Califonia. The laws of consent says it's ok for an 18 year old and a 17 year old to have sexual intercourse. She would have to be 3 years younger than him for it to be statutory. People please read the laws better. Only time it would ever be considered rape is if she said no.

!Craz? Cali. Babe E8!

She needs to wait, until she is 18. Otherwise, Her parents could go after him for Statutory Rape.

!...?...!

they shouldn't have unprotected sex.go to planned parenthood.it's free to get on birthcontrol there.they just have to say that they want to be covered by the state of california.and it's not rape if they both want it.but their parents could press charges if they wanted to.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information