ok so theres this guy that i like and i went to a lock-in becuase he was going to be there... so i might have told people i liked him and it got to him... but let me start from here... 2 and a half months have passed since the lock-in and i get my friend to tell him i like him... well she told him and he told her that he knew since the lock-in... WHICH WAS 2 1/2 MONTHS AGO!!!! so hes known this whole time

well just saying if he didnt like me back he would have avoided me... if he liked me back wouldnt he come to me and be like hey i heard you like me... he still talks to me but idk if thats becuase he wants to be friends or he likes me back, cuz we talk like once every 2 days

but anyways i just found out he knew for a while, becuase i was ready for him to know but i was just ganna tell a friend to tell him but he knew

what should i do...!!!!! im so confuse/infatuated/scared

i really like him and idk if he likes me back, i wanna be honest and just straight up ask him but i am definatly too scarred plus he doesnt act like he doesnt like me so what??? friends or does he like me back <.< plz help uggggghhhhh