Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job Israel.

Yes I saw the CNN report online, I'm sorry I miss spoke but its a war. If the IDF warned the people in that city it was a war zone they should have left or if you see a bunch of soldiers running around with rockets you should fucking leave!

Now in the case that these people had now where to go I would think that they would at least try to leave a large apartment complex and find a safer area to stay. I don't like the fact that children are being killed but ITS A FUCKING WAR!

Good job Israel.

I'm not risking my life for that.

Good job Israel.

you haven't offered anything to prove us wrong.
    Going from an av full of bud leaves and a bong maker to a known pothead, isn't much better.

and your arguments are weak as shit...and you still haven't answered my challenge on page one.

Good job Israel.

Do you mean Qana?

Which article did you read that said it was a refugee camp?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job Israel.

You people suck cock. Isreal is making a huge mistake down there and if you think they're right you are retarded.

Good job Israel.

But it's OK for them to do that because they are muslims.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job Israel.

way to troll

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job Israel.

Atleast 30 and as many as 60 Lebanese civilians were killed when Israel bombed a refugee camp in Qana.

I'm sure you guys will find the rockets you were looking for under the body parts of all the Lebanese children you blew up

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good job Israel.

It would be protected if you could keep Hezballa out of these areas. As they seem to hide among civilian populations, that isn't so easy to do.

Thats why the UN observation post was hit. Hezballa was hiding around it and using it as a shield to launch attacks.

Perhaps the UN should deploy security forces to prevent such things and keep their people safe.

Good job Israel.

Why don't the Leabanese rise up and squash the Jizzballa fucktards if in fact they don't agree with them and support them? Seriously? Why the hell aren't the Lebanese joining the fight against Hezbollah?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information