Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

RAZR for non-techie??

I am considering getting a RAZR V3m, but I have Verizon...so would not have access to many features I want/need. Honestly, I would not be interested in this phone without such access. However, I am not a "techie," and wondered how easy it is to use Mark's seem edits, and also, how easy is it to screw up the phone and turn it into a paperweight?

Would a "newbie" be able to figure out seem edits? If things go wrong, how easy/difficult is it to fix things in the process?

Thanks in advance for helping with the advice. I'm not stupid, just ignorant

RAZR for non-techie??

I got my V3m about a week or so ago, and while I am kind of a geek I've never modified a phone in any way whatsoever, and I found that once I had all the necessary programs installed, his guides walked me through the process extremely well, so I'm sure that someone like you could do it.

RAZR for non-techie??

Motos are easy to mod. when i used to have a ROKR i seem edited the hell out of it. this is when i was 16... any adult with half a brain can use P2K programs and seem edit Motos. good luck, and make sure you make a back up of whatever you do so you dont end up with a dead phone.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information