Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Tee-Jay

How do you feel about the illegal alien problem and the indians coming from india and having control?

We have almost 40 million illegal aliens in the country, and the ones in texas hate black people and just act like they like white people to take their positions, and their everywhere. We also have far right guys in the south who like redcaps(indians from india) and help them get a free education and their not even a legal citizen. And then they get power and treat us like animals. I like native americans, but I've met few indians that are respectable, a lot of them are secretly anti-western. How do you feel about this?This also proves the one world system.NO EITHER SIDE OF THE BIRD, IGNORANT, INSULT, OR SARCASTIC ANSWERS AS THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REPORTED!Good Guys don't get offended by the capitalized statement. No answers from indians who are not legal citizens.Scholarly answers only please!

!!**Obama is our Prez**!!

How do you feel about the illegal alien problem and the indians coming from india and having control?

When are all the European invaders planning on leaving?

!!amy nicole!!

I'm not quite sure what your question is? Are you indian? Are you saying that the messicons treat the indians badly? In messico they murder the indians and there is a civil war there being lead by Commandante Marcos for the indians against the messicons. If you read the treaty that America signed with the Apache, the Apache demanded the right to keep on killing the messicons, their life long enemies. Are you black? Are you saying that your hatred for White Americans is being transferred to the invading messicons because they "act white?" Are you saying that we should stop "indians" from india from coming to America? I need more information to correctly address your concerns. I'll answer honestly if you tell me more about yourself and what exactly are your concerns.

!!hellaflychicka!!

Hmm.. I dont really know whats your point but we have so many local ethnic communities and one more dont make a difference. And whoever it is I think its very nice that they help each other.

!CoolMama!

When are all the Mexican invaders planning on leaving?

!BASH!

why are you targeting at Indians...just curious..is it because when you call customers services for the product you purchased, and most of them sound like Indians or Filipinos? Those customer services are outsourced overseas, and your phone calls were routed through voip to them directly.Alot of indians from indias purchase the local hotels, such Ramada Inn, or invest in banking industries in order to make more money through investment tho.

teekay

HAHAFINALLY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE POOR MEXICANS.YOU SEE PEOPLE....MEXICANS ARE NOT THE ONLY ILLEGALS HERE.

!CoolMama!

The illegals of every ethnicity need to go! We are not responsible for them, we are responsible for other U.S. citizens.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information