Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PalmOne Customer Survey

Frankly, I don't think P1 gives a hoot about their customers... See my thread, "T3 Digitizer Problem & PalmOne Customer Service Horror Story!"

Dealing with P1 is like dealing with a never ending nightmare. I rather have a tooth root canal without Novocain than go through another customer service (HA!) experience with P1.

Except for one final salvo I fired at their corporate headquarters via snail-mail (voicing my utter dissatisfaction with their processes), I'm through with them.

PalmOne Customer Survey

I am a pre-pre dental student and I find that novacain thing offensive... If the tooth is really messed up the root has already died and is rotting in the tooth effectively killing the tooth. Thus it cannot give out pain signals!

I prefer the expression extraction without "relaxion"!

PalmOne Customer Survey

I've had 2 root canals. In the first the tooth was dead and it didn't hurt at all. In the second, I was in terrible lasting pain both before and after. So there.

Didn't we already have this discussion about your thread-jacking? Palm Blvd. needs an "Anything Chat" forum where people can kvetch about OT subjects.
    POL9A

PalmOne Customer Survey

PalmOne Customer Survey

They must be nearly saturated - I tried both the Treo 600 and the Tungsten T3 tabs and got the "Interview ended. Thank you for participating". Only the "Other" option left!
    They have obviously got enough rants...........
    And no talk of dentists please..... you have as much chance of finding a NHS dentist in the UK as of finding a T3 that does not have a digitaliser problem!
    Doug

PalmOne Customer Survey

Why is there a stereotype britian with bad teeth? Are there a lack of qualified denstists are is culturaly ok to have bad teeth?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information