Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4K!dsTV Talkback: Winx Club "The Wizard's Challenge" (Spoilers)

On the last episode of 'Winx Club'... our heroines accessed the Crystal Labyrinth, hoping to get the Waterstars. But to do so, three of them were chosen at random to pass a test to prove their worth. Tecna thought she'd have to give up her logic, Stella her good looks, and Musa a chance to be with her mother again. But they passed the test with flying colors, and now have in their possession the weapon that may take Baltor down once and for all.

But with four episodes still left, who knows?
    Episode #175 "The Wizard's Challenge"
    Premieres Saturday, September 1, 2007 at 8 am EST on 4KidsTV (Check your local listings!)
    Miss the episode? No problem? Go watch it on 4KidsTV's Video on Demand!
    No episode synopsis available.
    This Week's Poll: A simple question... If the 'Winx Club' movie comes to America courtesy of 4Kids, where do you want to see it?

Just four half-hours with Bloom and her girls left. Are they having the time of their life yet?

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in New York, they are...

2 full hours remain, let's hope that this eppy doesn't get f'd up like the canadians did when this eppy aired in canada...
    I'll get to teh review after teh show...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i thought this episode was ok there was no stand out moments but its nice to know layla can choose who she marries

3 episodes left, the countdown continues!
    Well, the broadcast was glitch-free this time,
    Ophir was Nabu, wait, is this right,
    Fighting each other does not solve anything,
    Well, the water-stars worked...
    Waitaminute: Baltor has Bloom's parents inside of himself?
    2 disco nights, wow.

"The Wizard's Challenge" - 4/5 for well, the mentioned above, was a good eppy.

Not too much to say on this one, but here are my thoughts:

1. That was something when Baltor made Faragonda, Saladin & Griffin battle each other because of his illusion spell! I think Miss Faragonda would've won!

2. I was in total shock when Baltor mentioned that he absorbed Bloom's birth parents into his body!!! :ack: Plus, if Bloom kills him, she'll kill her birth parents too! What's she gonna do now?! :crying:

3. I could hardly believe that Ophir was really Nabu!!! Who'd have thought? I'm glad that both his and Layla's parents apologized to both of them for rushing them into marriage too soon. I still think they make a great couple! :anime:

Good ep. I give it 4 stars.

[spoiler]Baltor lied about that so he could escape. Bloom finds out the real truth from the Ancient Coven.[/spoiler]

*facepalm* Why must you do the spoiler thing every week? We know you've seen the episodes already! You don't have to kep reminding us! Keep the discussion on THIS episode and previous ones. Talk about next week's at the appropriate time: next week. It's not that freakin' difficult.

I didn't think too much of this episode. "We've got a major problem to solve, but gee, we really need to go shopping and dancing!" *groan* Nice priorities, girls. And Baltor messes with people once again and once again they fall for it. Does no one ever learn? And Ophir turns out to be Amidala, Layla's arranged marriage buddy. Gee, didn't see that one coming. *rolls eyes*

Yeah, not impressed by this one. Hopefully, the final eps will give us something better.

I was surprised to learn he had absorbed Bloom's parents inside him, but I really didn't care for the rest of the episode. Bloom's powers still seem too inconsistent to help anyone out.

Nobody's forcing you to click on it, so if you did, it's your own fault.

:shrug: That's not the point. I think it's silly to be talking about things before they happen. That's not really how we do things here. Speculation is fine. Throwing out spoilers to remind us that you've seen all the episodes is pointless. Honestly, it would be less apparent if you were capable of talking about anything else, but you never contribute anything to these threads except for spoilers for the next episode. You never have opinions on anything except that 4Kids "misled" people. Why not get more into the discussions instead of just reminding us that you know what happens next? Participate. Don't just reiterate.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information