Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Anyone Remember The Original Fox Kids Bumpers With The Wolf?

I've always had vague memories of them from the early days of Bobby's World and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes from the 1990-1991 and 1991-1992 lineups.

The best and only footage I could find were some of the episodes of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes on You Tube. They are almost cut out, but no one ever seems to remember them, nor have much footage of them.

Check out the video at 3:15. I guess you'd probably have to be roughly 5 and up (which is what my age was to remember this.) But it seems like for animation and Saturday morning fans it would be something cool to find.

I remember those. One minor nitpicking, though; he wasn't a wolf. He was a fox, as in the FOX network.

You're thinking of the Fox Fox, who appeared in animated bumpers for Fox Kids between 1993 and 1997.

Jay Sherman is talking about the Fox wolf, who appeared in bumpers between 1991 and 1992. I don't believe he appeared during the original season in 1990. During that time, there were animated bumpers featuring circus animals and a clown that are very reminiscent of bumpers during the 1970's and 1980's. The wolf, on the other hand, appeared in stop-motion style bumpers mixed with animation. He was supposed to be a Frankenstein-like creation and all of the bumpers revolved around him being in a mad scientist's laboratory.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:^: Oh, yeah! I remember him too! I didn't know that character was a wolf, though. I assumed that he was another fox, as an allusion to network being named FOX.

My apologies for any confusion I may have caused.

I've always thought that he could be a fox as well; however, every time I've heard about him on the internet, everyone has called him a wolf, so I guess there's some reason why people say that.

I remember these bumpers from back in the day, but to be honest, I think he's supposed to be a fox and not a wolfe. Especially in his coloring in the top pic a few posts up, he's definitely a fox if I had to base my decision off of the pictures.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information