Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

South Park Goth Kids They're Own Series

do you think the goth kids of South Park should get they're own series or they're own show because Trey Parker & Matt Stone have created other shows over the years like That's my Bush I'm not goth but I think the goth kids Rule! what do you guy's think

No. The Goth kids are best taken in small doses. They might be interesting characters, but that doesn't mean that they're strong enough to carry an entire series. Perhaps my imagination is limited so I don't see the creative possibilities, but I honestly don't think that a series focusing on 4 moody, depressed Goth kids would be very much fun. And, yes, Matt & Trey created That's My Bush, but that series wasn't a spinoff of South Park.

God, no. If I wanted to watch a bunch of depresed emo kids, I'd become a Twilight fan.

I love the goth kids on South Park. But I'm not sure that they'd work as their own series. Then again, who would've ever thought that Daria could work on her own.

Daria worked because the creative team came up with a great supporting cast for her to play off of. If they were to give the Goth kids their own show, Matt and Trey (or whoever was behind it) would have to do the same.

I believe, if they were to do a series staring the goth kids. It would have to play out like this:

PARODY! OF! TWILIGHT!

Or like, maybe The lost boys or even underworld?

Basically either have the kids become vampires and make it a parody of twilight, or have them as moody depressed vampire hunters, fighting vampires, Or even have this whole goth vs vamp thing and make it a parody of underworld.

Any thoughts?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information