I'm in the Portland market area and been running 38288.prl. I had $45 plan and recently switched to $40 as cricket was ********iing me about 30 minutes roaming on my plan. Depending on who I talked to I was getting different responses wether I had 30 minutes roaming or not. It never worked anyhow (even though they issues roaming prl when I programmed my phone). The helpful hf meraber posted 38288.prl as I hesitated to do OTA without having a backup. Anyhow since I'm using Verizon TP2 I loaded 1042.prl and tried OTA. The first trial failed but it worked on the second trial. I got 4399.prl that showed up as EV. When I try browsing internet or do a weather update it switches to 1x. I loaded 38288.prl once again and it does the same thing. Once it switched to 1X it never goes back to EV. I have a stable EV-DO signal in my area, so there is certainly some crap going on with cricket. I measured the speed and it's about 60kb/s. With EV I was getting up to 160kb/s on speedtest.net (using my PC) but in reality it was no more then 100kb/s. Anyone else has this problem? I programmed the phone again and switch back to my original prl without any success. I'd like to get new coverage but if I knew that I would loose my EV internet I woudln't have done that.