Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !..Ross..!

Did you know in your third...?

trimester of being pregnant your brain shrinks, and is the cause of memory loss in the third trimester.... --HealthMRI scans of pregnant women show that brain size actually shrinks in the third trimester which may explain why you're sometimes so forgetful. Thankfully, it plumps back up a few months after birth. No one knows just what turns your mind to mush, but sleep deprivation may have something to do with it. To compensate, jot everything down (including your daily tasks) and leave written reminders everywhere.--here is the link i thought it was intresting http://www.parenting.com/weekly-article/Pregnancy/Pregnancy-Planner/Week37/Week-37---Your-Baby-i also put this in education-i know i couldn't believe it either when i read it lol i told my husband and he says well that makes since lol i found it intresting...good luck to all of you

!!!!Go Spurs Go!!!!!

Im like that now lol

!ChEWy!

Makes sense to me. I loose all kinds of things when I'm pregnant and I really think they should take away my drivers license. I swear I've run a light and a couple stop signs at least.

phill.serb

Dang it, I was actually feeling a little less stupid than a few months ago! I'm glad my husband won't see that. :-)

!##!TestBreak!##!

Maybe there is a residual effect or chance of permanent damage if one has too many babies? Could explain the lack of common sense shown by the woman with the octuplet birth - maybe her brain had not "plumped" back up enough to think rationally about the potential damage to the kids caused by being one of a "litter."

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information