I wanna purchase a bike, my first decision is the Ducati 848 evo, i wanna buy it brand new(2012) but the only 2 things im concern about is the insurance on it & can that bike be used every day.... im 22 just got my moto license and have had my drivers license for about 6 years if that matters( i did an online quote was 700$)im looking for full coverage, I live in California have no record of anything bad at all (accident etc).My second concern is can this bike be driven every single day? Its like the Ferrari of bikes and when you own a ferrari you dont drive it every day..... does this bike break down alot? My second and final decision is the yamaha r6 (2012) i want nothing but the ducati but if the ducati cant be driven for everyday and the insurance is a total rip then i guess ill have no choice....Please if possible only answer my questions please (i really don't wanna read get a used one learn from it drop it etc i know and understand that all my only concerns are the questions)
that's $700 a month not year, sorry i wasn't clear on that and what i mean as for everyday is it reliable?or can something go wrong if used everyday .... i didn't ask if it was comfortable or if it was a good choice as a first bike or not and its obvious Maintenance is expensive on this bike..... i only had 2 questions and i couldn't get them answered ......i didnt have a Ferrari as a first car, if i had the cash i probably would have but i got a brand new car with a 0-60 in 4.5 sec, i didnt know how to drive a stick and in less then a month that car was doing 0-60 in 3.9(mods/tune) so basically u could say i learned how to drive a car/stick shift on a super car ... but im not on here to explain my life just wanted to ask a few questions and hopefully get some real answers....So if possible can someone please tell me whats the average id pay monthly for insurance on this bike and is it relaible for everyday use?