Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    KC

Is it possible to permanently disable the automatic doors on a Honda Odyssey?

I have a 99 Honda Odyssey and my wife can't be patient with the automatic doors, so they always wind up being jammed. Once or twice a week I have to pull the fuse and go through that whole routine to reset the doors so that they will work again. Is it possible to completely disengage the motor for the doors? I know I can turn the doors off from the dashboard, but there is still a lot of resistance in opening the doors. I want the doors to open like a regular old fashioned minivan without the power doors. Can I do this?

bobweb
    You paid Honda Corporation for a Honda vehicle. Why not take advantage of that fact and stop into a Honda dealer for the free service information you deserve? Honda wants you to buy your next new car from them and they want to help satisfy you with your current car. Try another dealer if a dealer doesn't seem to care.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information