Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    St.Patty

Do you work in the fast food industry?

I don't understand why people who work in fast food are so angry and rude? I don't go there to make them made, I just go there to get something quick for breakfast or lunch. I am always polite saying please and thank you and have a nice day and they honestly intimidate you to the point that you're afraid to ask for ketchup? What gives? Why do you think people in fast food are so mad?

Nope
    I work in retail though.

Nikki :)
    I work in a fish and chip resaurant, so it's not really fast.
    But some of the customers can act like this too.

I'm always happy and polite to the customers, but some people just dont care.

Crazy Horse
    It only takes one person to pee in your post toasties to ruin your whole day. I don't think it's fast food employees in general, more like specific people.

Brantley B
    when you get paid so litle for so much work you will under stand . i knoiw your sayoin "thats not hard"
    i klnow its not but its quite repetive and sometimes down right nasty.For example when the grease buckets are full someone has to take it out to the grease bin , it will most likely spill a little hot grease on your pants which will burn and youll get no sympathy from anyone because " its happened to me before too, .
    if your an english speaker you feel like an outsider because everyone is spewakin spanish and the only english they bother to learn were commands to run a fast food place .

you go home every day smellig as the stinch you just left and at the end of a 2 week pay you have about 350 bucks if your lucky.
    and constant nagging by managers with whom the restraunt has consumed evry part of thier very existance.

but i do like the new buger shots at burger king anyone else agre with me on any of this especially the burger shots?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information