Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    CandyCrib

Which should i choose. Fiance with dull sex or older man who is mindblowing?

I've a boyfriend, 24, i hardly ever orgasm. He gets excited and flops or he wants a quickie and i just want it over. But...hes building a house for us to live in and has proposed..i've said no that its too early but my parents love him. On the otherhand i'm seeing this other guy...

I've had sex with a 52 yr old man and i'm finding i'm orgasming everytime and he is very passionate. I've only ever been with young guys and they just dont measure up. I'm 24. Hes so appreciative and loving and understanding. And one thing i notice is he makes me WANT sex with him, i end up being so horny i'm begging him to make love and he teases me when i want him so that i've get agressive and demand it and then we go at it for hours!!. I find my fiancee just wham bam..but hes got a good job and wants to marry me...

♥Instantkarma♥♫
    Maybe you should take the time to show your young boyfriend what he needs to do to please you. Take the initative a couple times to give him some simple directions. The older man was most likely a wham bam thank you mam kinda guy at one time too...and obviously has learned a lesson or two in pleasing a woman. Now about the cheating--either cut the guy loose so you are free, or stop running around on him with men who are old enough to be your dad.

Jeff S
    Ok, if you're cheating than dont marry the guy. You obviously dont love him or care about him. Dump him and have your fun with grandpa

drag_strip_nut
    First off cheating is never right, if you like this older guy you should break it off with the younger guy and move on. Its your life and as I always say do whatever floats your boat !

Baby girl due 6/29/09!!
    You don't need to marry anybody right now. You need to break it off with your fiancee because you're cheating on him. Just have fun with the older guy if that's what you want but don't string the other guy along and definitely don't marry him because you're not ready to be a wife.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information