Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bladesinger0712

so Democrats if Trickle down economics is bad, why not let GM fail?

And don’t get me wrong I say let them tank but that is cause I am a capitalist and believe in the will of the people, and the free market and the whole risk / reward system but for you lefties I mean why not let them fail?

Why all this bail out and government control, to keep the rich rich and the rich in business??
    so job loss because of the rich right? so then are you for or against the "Trickle down" effect??

madart
    It is simple, around 30% of the American economy is tied to the auto industry. If we just let them fail, it is likely that this recession will become a depression.

nirv
    B/C you'll be the first to die under ruins, smarty...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GM and Chrysler have already failed. It's the Dems who just refuse to acknowledge it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They SHOULD fail. Let some group buy them for a song and break the behemoth up!
    They have not been responsive to consumer demand for many years, the rules of capitialism says they are no longer viable no matter how much money B.O. throws at them.

Actually, if GM fails, it will hurts thousands of little guys, and with them more little guys. It has nothing to do with trickle down, but I can see where, if you know nothing, there'd appear to be an analogy there for you.

Like the lefty you call me, I don't give a frosted cream ratsass about the rich. Throw out the CEOs and let some un-overrated people run GM for a while.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GM and Chrysler have already failed. It's the Dems who just refuse to acknowledge it.

Ron R
    it's called......taking from the working poor and giving it to the corporate elites.....or the ones that contributed to the Obama campaign......GM didn't contribute.....AIG and FANNIE AND FREDDIE did

Chi Guy
    The only thing that trickles down is poverty. Money never makes it past the hands of the greedy few.

I agree that the Big 3 should have gone into bankruptcy.

pizzballpete
    why do y'all still show the CEO's respect after all these companies failing and giving out bonuses and just plain bein total fck-ups.........?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information