Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a problem with my world of warcraft game and a game called runes of magic?

i need help because everytime i click play for world of warcraft it says failed to find a sutiable display device. Exitingprogram and i dont know what to do?
    i need help with my runes of magic game because evrytime i click start game like a black screen comes on and then goes off and doesnt start and i dont know whats happaning plz someone help me with eaither one of these games or tell me a nother game that i can play without downloading and just go to the website and play (Besides runescape) and i want a cool game if ur gona help me fix my games plz also make it simple

Have you seen the youtube video of the kid freaking out when his Mom turned off his world of warcraft account? It's so funny! It's called greatest freak out video over world of warcraft! watch it!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This means you:

1. Do not have a graphics card.
    2. Have a graphics card, but it is not capable of running either of these games.

A graphics card is what draws the on screen graphics used in gaming and video editing. Computers can still function without one, and generally have what is called onboard video. This is a sort of weak video card that lets you do basic things. You either just have onboard video, or the card you do have is very underpowered. Upgrading your card is very easy for a standard desktop PC, but generally not so easy to do for a laptop. Google those games minimum requirements to see which graphics cards are supported by the game.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information