Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If Michael Jackson had shot someone would the media have mentioned the fact...

...that had converted to Islam? Isn't it funny that the American media is hiding the fact that Michael Jackson had converted to Islam. Now if he had killed somebody and then himself do you think they would have ignored that detail?

No. And, frankly I think that this question is a bit of propaganda, just like the asker yesterday who asked if Michael Jackson should have been a priest. I guess people can't help but speak on Michael's behalf, while never knowing how Mike thought about things.

imported_Creatheism Rules!
    If he hadn't already been considered loony, it might have been newsworthy.

No. And, frankly I think that this question is a bit of propaganda, just like the asker yesterday who asked if Michael Jackson should have been a priest. I guess people can't help but speak on Michael's behalf, while never knowing how Mike thought about things.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Double-standards.

Michael had millions of fans, and some of them loved him so much that they would start trying to research Islam because he himself had converted.

Researching Islam would lead the majority o them to convert. And they wouldn't want that now would they?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Double-standards.

Michael had millions of fans, and some of them loved him so much that they would start trying to research Islam because he himself had converted.

Researching Islam would lead the majority o them to convert. And they wouldn't want that now would they?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information