Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    naturalbabyxo

Has The Michael Jackson Death News Sunken In For You, What About The Death Photo?

Okay so it still hasn't sunk in for me, but i have nearly every paper with all the news in it, this morning they found an incredibly powerful drug, that could kill you instantly if you use to much of it, they found it in neverland.

1. Has it sunken in for you?
    it hasn't for me, i can't believe hes gone. Too soon it was, he has now inspired me to sing, but im not sure if i can :$
    2. The death photo, actually made me cry and upset, to think someone would actually take a picture of him dying. I've seen it and it was front page of OK! magazine, which makes it worse.

also, write a little tribute heres mine

"Michael, i can't believe you've gone, your not suppose to leave, to think your not with us on this planet anymore, has shocked the world and all your fans, including me, are listening and buying your songs. You was Truly amazing, as people and celebrities have said, "there will never be another elvis, john lennon, and there will never be another michael jackson" We miss and love you, lets hope your making songs, while moon walking in heaven, god bless. RIP michael :'( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

imported_Miss you MJ <3
    At first I was refusing to accept it, he is the greatest singer with a great heart. People just never understood him, he gave more than most celebrities ever have given. He cared for humankind, he donated to charities. I have been really sad after his death, the first day I got so depressed and all I did was cry. Last night I sad the 2008 world music awards and he got the diamond award for the most famous person in the world and my heart was filled with joy and happiness to know that at least he died knowing that everyone loved him. Everyone in the audience was yelling, screaming and crying for him for at least 10 minutes, they did the standing ovation and he couldn't even speak... because people wouldn't stop screaming for him. I love him, he will forever live in my heart... my thoughts and prayers are with the Jackson family.

RIP Michael!!

Miss you MJ <3
    At first I was refusing to accept it, he is the greatest singer with a great heart. People just never understood him, he gave more than most celebrities ever have given. He cared for humankind, he donated to charities. I have been really sad after his death, the first day I got so depressed and all I did was cry. Last night I sad the 2008 world music awards and he got the diamond award for the most famous person in the world and my heart was filled with joy and happiness to know that at least he died knowing that everyone loved him. Everyone in the audience was yelling, screaming and crying for him for at least 10 minutes, they did the standing ovation and he couldn't even speak... because people wouldn't stop screaming for him. I love him, he will forever live in my heart... my thoughts and prayers are with the Jackson family.

RIP Michael!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He actually looks better dead then alive. He looks more human.

I think Michael would appreciate some grammar and spelling in your tribute. Please, pay attention in English class.

Hope this helps.

:D itz me
    it hasn't really gotten to me yet either

1. By sunken do you mean made me sad? I cry everyday.
    2. People are sick freaks out there. It made me cry a lot.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information