Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Lopez <3

my parents named my niece TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok, so I have a sister. And my sister and I have parents. My sister birthed her first born last week. We were all clueless on names so we decided to ask what our parents think (mine and my sister's)... they said, "lets name her toyota." I said, why??? and they answered, "well, it was the first car that you earned with your own job (I was 17 and yes, it was my first car and yes I paid it all on my own and not one cent came from them)."
    But even though it was all true, it was still not a decent excuse to name my niece Toyota, but my sister agreed so now my niece is Toyota Kristi Hernandez.

Don't you think it's horrible???????
    I call her Toya, I think that's cute since she's so little still!!!

Cee D
    HAHAHHAsry

txgrl
    its unusual...and she might get picked on in school.....but who doesnt get picked on about their names....it's original and cute nicknames can come out of it.....like toya. or just call her kristi...

day bid sue guy
    sometimes when people hear the name "porsha", they used to say, why they named her after a car (porche).

here is the bright side, your niece is not the first to be named after a car.

kidding aside, it is going to be unique and good thing it was associated with kristi.

Mommy2Riley
    I think they should have thought about if the child would like the name 10 years from now. Your niece will probably get teased. Your nickname for her is cute though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information