Shaolin, Ninjitsu, and MMA? This question is mostly for overview, background, and to see other people;s opinion. in term of conditoin, philosophy but mostly actual figting teqnique and so forth
i am very aware there is no "best martial art" so....
I would appreciate non stereo-typical answers, i realize they are all mostly striking MA but ive trained in a few lightly and they all incorporate a little grappling and takedown techniques?
For clarification:
Boxing (England), Savate (France), Muay Thai(Thailand), Dambe (Nigeria), Karate("Japan" Shotokan by the way), Tae-kwon-do (korean, WTF), Shaolin (china), Ninjitsu, MMA(USA)
I am mostly interested in the pros and cons of fighting technique, conditioning, stenghts and weakness, and suggestions, i am personally looking at starting one of these, as i have loosely tried all of them, (never really dedicated myself becuase of interset in futbol (soccer for some of you))
i know mma is in theory the most rounded off but i am looking for a more traditional MA, one that can be mastered, any questions, please fell free to ask,
for clarification: Boxing (England), Savate (France), Muay Thai(Thailand), Dambe (Nigeria), Karate("Japan" Shotokan by the way), Tae-kwon-do (korean, WTF), Shaolin (china), Ninjitsu, MMA(USA)
i am also aware that there is no best MA, i would appreciate non stereotypical answers