I was with a group of 7 girls (2 I knew) at a table. and one of the girls was complaining about stuff one of her friend does. So I go, "why don't you just tell her to her face instead of complaining behind her back?" and she gives me like a 10 page answer. Then every time I said anything at all or just laughed she immediately looked at me even if everyone laughed and did this kind of weak smile. I was wearing sunglasses so she didn't know I noticed.

Later when she was alone sitting talking to someone, I go to sit down nearby... like 10 secs latter she gets up, walks like 10 feet from me and stands there texting on her cell.

Figuring she wanted to talk I go, "you don't wanna hang out with the everyone else [meaning her friends]" and she said "no". She was wicked quiet the whole conversation and it went:

Me: so who do you know here?
Her: I'm Monica's cousin
Me: I don't see that at all (cuz Monica's got the Chinese side of her mother and this girl was blonde with blue eyes)
Her: yeah with the Chinese
Me: So what's your name
Her: Jen, what's yours?
Me: Chris
Me: You look kind of shy
Her: I'm not shy
Me: yea you are you're so quiet
Her: I'm anything but

The whole time I talked to her her personality wasn't fitting what she was saying at all. Then she just wandered off so I leave her alone. But every time I see her I notice she glances at me. Then, as I was leaving she was with a friend by her car. As I walked by, I looked over at her out of the corner of my eye and caught her staring and she held it for like two seconds before looking away.

I have NO clue what this girl was thinkin