Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

he doesnt want to have sex...?

my boyfriend said we should try to not have sex for 3 weeks. I was like "whaaaat". He said he just said/did that because he wants me to relax and adjust to the fact that soon we won't be hanging out/having sex as much because he starts fire school and will be super busy. he is also going out of town for a week then i go out of town for 5 days so that explains part of it. Obviously, who knows if we will actually even make it that long.

I'm just concerned because he's a guy..he should want sex. what should I do? is this a sign that he's cheating? recently we've been going out to eat, going to dinner, and just staying out and talking. He said the other day we could've had sex if I mentioned wanting it earlier in the evening and even made a joke that he was going to tease me and see if I gave in. We had sex last week and he didnt seem as into it as he normally is but that couldve been because he was tired. We had sex for a little but after that i realized i forgot to take my pill and he suggested we have sex the next time we hang out or in a couple days. I mean hes a 21 yr old boy even if he was cheating would he really want to go three weeks without sex? his sex drive should be much higher than that
    then again doesnt some of the things he says show he still has interest in sex?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no dont listen to people saying something is wrong, sure that could be true but its not a sure thing. Im sure he wants to have sex but he wants to help you adjust and not feel abandoned, ive done that before to and im also 21

blonddi3
    I don't know about this one it is kinda strange for a young man of his age to even want to go that long without sex. Find out and make sure he's not turned gay on you, seeing someone else, or you might not turn him on anymore. Then again, he might just want to chill on the sex thing right now, but that is so unusual. Just sit back and check things out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He may be cheating, but chicks should always keep that thought in mind with guys anyway. He may be under stress too. Stress and other factors can cause a reduced sex drive. Not only that, but sex with the same chick gets boring after a while. That's why marriage life tends to get boring.

dr3a_6592
    something is up. he prolly trying to slowly break it to you by cutting the sex.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im 18 and I wouldn't want to have sex everyday.

I suggested the same thing to my girlfriend once just because we were having sex everyday for a while and we wanted just to relax together and do something like watch a film. Your over thinking the situation. He is most likely thinking along the same lines as I did.

nicoleeee :3
    He just doesn't want to have sex with you, don't pressure him.

Is he Christian?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I wouldn't be hanging out with my girl soon, I'd do the total opposite but that's my humble opinion.

Anyway, wait it out. He's gonna come lookin' for sex.

Haha, he's a 21 year old "boy".

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm i think u might be reading to much into it but i been ther its hard not to when things start gettting fishy but honestly the only thing you can do is talk to him

BUT dnt confrunt him saying are u cheating just get a better reason than him starting fire school

member big thing is to not argue just talk like adults xox good luck babe hope its all fine i bet it is all okay hun x

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you're talking he ain't cheating.....if you see him multiple times a day he ain't cheating....maybe he wants to see what it would be like if he was more attracted to you. also if you guys have sex many times a week or month, he might just want a break to let the smoke settle at his crotch!
    don't be surprised, if he is into you he might be having an e.d. problem...pulled a muscle, something like that....he may be embarrassed.
    and lastly, if he is open enough just ask him..."why are we not going to have sex for the next 3 weeks? im okay with that but i am wondering, if you're okay? then is he gets stuffy, then he is just not gonna tell you......and if in 3 weeks he is an animal you know it was something and he couldn't tell you.....if in 3 weeks he still wont do anything.......that's when you ask again.....but don't wait too long, he might not ever come out of his shell.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information